Commercial Demolition Services Los Angeles CA Companies Call First
Are you in need of professional Los Angeles, CA commercial demolition services that can safely and cost effectively remove an unsafe or unwanted structure? Call Nielsen Environmental today to learn more about our commercial demolition services in Los Angeles, CA. Our professional demolition crews have provided Los Angeles property owners premiere services since 2010. Our personnel have more than 40 years of experience in this industry and we are proud of our success and reputation. Call us today for a free quote for our commercial demolition services.
We Have the Experience
There are many reasons why a property owner may decide to demolish a structure. For example, the building could be a safety hazard or it no longer meets the property owner’s needs. Whatever the reason, Nielsen Environmental can provide you with various commercial demolition services in Los Angeles, CA. You can be assured that our crews have been thoroughly trained in all aspects of safety when demolishing a structure. We have the skills, experience, and the right equipment required to get the job done efficiently and as quickly as possible.
At Nielsen Environmental, we know from experience that every project poses its own challenges and difficulties. We also understand that the demolition of a building may require precise accuracy to ensure that no other structures or properties are affected.
This preciseness is especially required when the demolition job only involves the structure’s interior. This allows the framework of the structure to be incorporated into a new design or use. Many of our clients who opt for an interior dismantling chose Nielsen Environmental for our quality commercial demolition services in Los Angeles, CA.
The Commercial Demolition Services We Offer in Los Angeles, California
At Nielsen Environmental, we offer a full array of services including:
Building Demolition: Whether your structure is a home, apartment building, office building, or other type of edifice, Nielsen Environmental can remove the structure with as little impact on the surrounding area as possible.
Commercial Demolition: This type of dismantling also requires precise accuracy and as little disruption of the company’s operations and business as possible. Nielsen Environmental can demolish warehouses, bridges, retail stores, and many types of commercial and structurally complex buildings.
Industrial Demolition: Special care needs to be taken when demolishing industrial buildings that have housed dangerous chemicals or other hazardous substances. Nielsen Environmental has the required experience, knowledge, equipment and training to demolish factories, industrial plants, and mills.
Scrap Metal Demolition: If your structure is constructed of steel, Nielsen Environmental can safely remove the building as well as process the scrap metal. In fact, we can do this on site. We can also load the steel onto trucks for recycling or shipping to another location.
Tearing Down Commercial Properties With Nielsen Environmental
When you need to tear down a commercial property, you know you can’t simply rely on any demolition service to help you tear down the building. You need professionals who are going to follow the proper safety procedures, who are going to abide by the state’s rules and regulations, and who are going to ensure that everything is done safely and up to code. When companies build commercial properties, these buildings are created to last. When a commercial property is demolished, it is so much more than swinging a wrecking ball and cleaning up the trash; instead, we go to great lengths to research the area and property we are demolishing to ensure it is done right the first time. If you are interested in a commercial demolition service for your next project, please reach out to Nielsen Environmental now for more information.
The Dangers of Commercial Demolition
When it comes to hiring the professionals, you want to ensure that they follow all of the safety procedures. Commercial demolition can come with many hazards and dangers, which is why you need to conduct thorough research before saying “yes” to a company.
- Asbestos. Many people do not automatically think of the chemical hazards that come with commercial demolition. However, when we demolish a building, we do our research to see what kinds of chemicals and toxins we may be dealing with when the building comes down. For example, while no new homes or buildings are built with products like asbestos or lead, many older buildings still contain these substances and we ensure that they are taken care of the right way before we take down the building.
- Formaldehyde. People do not necessarily think of formaldehyde as a problem when it comes to buildings, but wood dust can contain formaldehyde. This substance is believed to cause cancer when inhaled. Some wood paneling and even particleboard can contain formaldehyde, and if the wood is damaged in any way or cut, it releases the dust in the air.
- Lead. Another problem that many commercial demolition services run into is dealing with lead paint. Lead paint can be extremely damaging when it becomes airborne, and this is not an unlikely scenario when a contractor cuts into a steel beam and exposes lead paint. Thus, you want to ensure the team you hire knows how to deal with lead paint.
Creating a Safe Environment for Workers and Pedestrians
You also want to ensure that you are working with a company that not only cares about the safety of their crew but the safety of those who may be nearby the demolition. For example, fall safety is a huge deal. We take great care to ensure our team has the appropriate fall protection gear on so that they do not get harmed in the process of demolition. Additionally, we work hard to maintain safety standards so that any pedestrians or passers-by do not become harmed as well.
Call Us Today for a Free Quote
Nielsen Environmental is committed to providing all the resources needed to execute the commercial demolition services in Los Angeles, California that our customers need. Our crews have extensive experience in asbestos and hazardous waste removal and are well versed in all federal, state, and municipal regulatory rules and laws. Call our company today to find out how we can help you too.
Our Commercial Demolition Services in Los Angeles, CA
If you are building a new office building and have to remove structures that are already on the property, you may need commercial demolition services Los Angeles, CA residents trust. At Nielsen Environmental, we provide professional demolition services for clients just like yourself. Our contractors are highly-trained and can demolish buildings in a safe and efficient manner.
Benefits of Professional Demolition Services
Demolition is serious business, so you shouldn’t try to do it on your own. It can be very dangerous. Here are several benefits of using commercial demolition services in Los Angeles, CA:
- Provide safety: As mentioned above, demolition can be very dangerous work. It becomes even riskier if you don’t have special training. If you hire commercial demolition services Los Angeles, CA locals respect, trained professionals will complete the job and you can protect yourself from injuries.
- Protect against environmental hazards: Demolishing buildings can be harmful to the environment if done improperly. If you hire experienced demolition professionals, they can demolish a building without hurting the environment. For example, they may reduce the risk of groundwater contamination and emissions.
- Save time: You likely want to complete your demolition project as quickly as possible. If you hire commercial demolition services Los Angeles, CA residents count on, they have the skills and training to get your project completed in a timely fashion.
- Better equipment: It’s unlikely that you have the equipment needed for a demolition project. Professional demolition contractors, on the other hand, have specialized equipment, like bulldozers, that will demolish buildings more effectively.
- Protection of property: To prevent damaging structures that are not being demolished, a demolition team has to follow strict boundaries. Professional demolition contractors will be very careful not to damage other areas of the property.
- Follow regulations: If you plan to accomplish a demolition project, you have to follow both federal and local regulations. These regulations can be quite complex. If you fail to follow them, you could face hefty fines. If you hire professional Los Angeles commercial demolition services, they may have the proper licensing and training to ensure your demolition project follows all regulations.
Hiring a Demolition Company
When you need a demolition team, you can rely on Nielsen Environmental to get the job done and to get it done safely.
If you have to demolish a building, you may want to consult with a reputable demolition contractor as soon as possible. To find out more about a contractor’s skills and experience, ask the following questions during your first meeting:
- How many similar demolition projects have you done in the past?
- How do you ensure safety during each demolition project?
- Will you handle the cleanup of demolished materials?
- How much do you charge for each demolition project?
- How long does it typically take you to finish a demolition project?
By hiring commercial demolition services Los Angeles, CA locals depend on, you can have peace of mind knowing that your demolition project will get completed safely and in a timely manner.
If you are looking for commercial demolition services Los Angeles, CA offers, contact Nielsen Environmental at 323-951-9722.
Commercial Demolition Services Los Angeles CA Resources:
"Thanks for the great work! I would highly recommend Kevin and his team over at Nielsen to anyone looking for a professional abatement."