Selecting the Right Demolition Services Malibu CA Trust
When choosing a company to provide you with demolition services, you will likely be looking at several possible companies to do the job. It will be important in this process that you choose a demolition company that has experience in providing Malibu CA demolition services. That’s where Nielsen Environmental comes in. We are fully licensed, fully insured and ready to help you with your demolition project. There can be a number of downfalls by going with the other guys, especially if you want the job done correctly. By choosing us, you make the decision to complete this initial phase of your project quickly and efficiently.
Important Tips for Choosing a Demo Company
It is key that you go with a company that can provide you with demolition services you can trust. Regardless of the size of your project, you will want to be sure that someone who knows what they are doing is on the job. By choosing a Malibu CA company that does not come with the appropriate qualifications puts you at risk for a number of problems down the road. We strive to provide you with quality demolition services that you can count on, we bring a number of assets to the table that includes:
- We have spent years building a solid reputation that people rely on.
- Just ask our satisfied customers. We can provide you with references that will put your mind at ease when it comes to our work.
- Up front and reasonable pricing
- Online reviews of our work are available for viewing online as well
- Our crews are valued members of our team. They come with the experience and training required.
- Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Demo can be dangerous; our trained crews will keep safety at the forefront to prevent injuries from occurring.
There is no job we can’t take on. We offer full-service demolition, meaning that we will demo the sight and remove all the stuff left from the process. With Nielsen Environmental, we will never leave a messy job site when the job is complete. We are fully insured and ready to get started on your next project. We can demo and remove junk from industrial, residential and commercial properties. We offer a number of services for a variety of projects:
- Pool removal
- Interior demolition
- Structural demolition
- Residential projects
When you work with us, you won’t have to worry about the right equipment or prepping the job site. Leave this to us; we will bring the required equipment to complete your job safely and efficiently. It will be important to work with teams like ours when it comes to managing the big jobs. Attempting to demo something on your own cannot only be unsafe, you could end up damaging something that you didn’t intend to. Do yourself a favor and hire us to manage the demo and removal of your stuff.
We realize that you have a number of options when it comes to selecting a demolition company. By choosing us, we will draw up a clear plan of action towards the demo of the project at hand. Nielsen Environmental is proud to be providing you with crews that are dedicated to their work and have decades of experience. Call us today to go over your next project, we offer free estimates to our prospective customers.
Demolition Services Malibu CA Depends On
Nielsen Environmental provides demolition services Malibu CA has relied on since 2010. Our team has a wide range of experience in both the private and commercial sectors. We are trained professionals with a devotion to providing excellence and reliable Malibu demolition services.
We understand the importance of receiving an accurate estimate of services before giving a green light to a project. It’s equally important that the actual costs end up being very close to the original estimate. Prior to performing any demolition services in Malibu CA, Nielsen Environmental will provide you with an accurate and written estimate. We base our estimates on our depth of knowledge and previous experience as well as state-of-the-art software technology.
Our estimate services include:
- Analysis of project costs in accordance with risk factors;
- Cost estimate analysis and breakdown;
- Approximation of staffing costs;
- Schedule and costs for major equipment usage; and
- Project scheduling with milestones and stages.
Nielsen Environmental has long been a proponent of recycling materials whenever it is practical and cost-efficient. This can be highly advantageous as a cost benefit for our customers when otherwise unusable materials can be converted into raw materials and used in the project. As part of our demolition services Malibu CA companies value, we will recycle the following types of materials when possible:
- Brick/masonry; and
Health and Safety
A worksite that adheres to safety protocols with the aim of keeping everyone safe is beneficial from a community standpoint as well as financial as it helps to keep insurance rates down. A cornerstone of Nielsen Environmental quality assurance program is our commitment to health and safety. As part of our demolition services Malibu CA businesses can be assured that our health and safety protocols include the following:
- Our worksites adhere to all OSHA requirements and guidelines.
- Our supervisors are OSHA trained as well as certified in first aid and CPR.
- Our highly specialized safety equipment and our safety operators closely monitor work conditions, the job site, and public accessways at all times.
- Our personnel are trained and certified through various safety programs.
- We perform pre-demolition inspections to identify potential issues and address them before starting work.
- We monitor the air quality during the demolition process.
- We perform environmental testing.
- We incorporate fire and fall protection plans for our workforce.
- We establish a safe work clearance area.
- We develop a hazardous materials and respiratory issues protection plan.
- We regularly hold safety meetings for all personnel.
- We follow all safety protocols for decontamination procedures.
FAQ: Commercial Demolition Services
Commercial demolition services is when properties in Malibu, CA, like factories, office buildings, hotels, stores and churches are taken down. The process for demolishing commercial buildings usually requires greater caution compared to residential. There are many stages to tearing down a property. Anyone who is interested in hiring a demolition company for a commercial demolition services in Malibu, CA, such as Nielsen Environmental, may have questions about what to expect.
Q: What does the process for commercial demolition look like?
A: There is more than one approach to demolishing a commercial property. One method may be better suited for certain buildings than others. Mechanical, deconstruction/dismantling, and explosion/implosion are the three main strategies for taking down a commercial property.
- Mechanical Demolition - the most commonly used strategy for commercial demolition is accomplished through bulldozers, wire rope pulls, wrecking balls, and other heavy machinery. Highly trained professionals are needed for mechanical demolitions, as this method can create an abundance of noise and mess. The property may quickly become dusty, filled with airborne debris, and ground vibrations.
- Deconstruction/Dismantling Demolition - perhaps the most rewarding of the commercial demolition methods, deconstruction or dismantling is a more detailed process compared to mechanical demolition. The building is taken apart by hand instead of heavy machinery. The goal of this careful dismantle is to recycle, reuse or salvage as much of the material as possible. While this approach tends to be more expensive, there is investment return financially by selling salvaged materials.
- Explosion/Implosion Demolition - this type of demolition is usually only suitable when mechanical and deconstruction are not possible. Explosion/implosion can come along with many public health concerns, potential negative impact on the environment, damage to nearby structures, poor air quality, flying debri, noise, and more. Demolition that includes explosives necessitates professionals who are highly experienced in this method of demolition. When calculated correctly these controlled explosions can cause the building to come down quickly and precisely.
Q: What are the requirements for commercial demolition?
A: There are regulations that demolition services for Malibu, CA must be abide by when a commercial building is being demolished or renovated. The owner or operator for the property must notify the state department prior to demolition or renovations being started for a building that could contain asbestos material. Practices that release emissions into the air are strictly prohibited, as the demolition company is required to follow proper hazardous waste removal and air cleaning procedures.
Q: Who can offer commercial demolition services?
A: Any contractor, worker, inspector, supervisor, or management planner that works with buildings containing asbestos must have the appropriate accreditation to do so. Depending on where the Malibu, CA demolition services are happening, state and local agencies may have more strict rules than the federal government. The property manager is who hiring a demolition company may want to check on these requirements before starting. Commercial demolition should only be done by professionals who have extensive knowledge, experience, and take great care when planning for the destruction. Those who are concerned about impacts to the natural world, wildlife and the community, can inquire with a prospective Malibu, CA demolition services company, like Nielsen Environmental, about what they offer in regards to an environmental impact evaluation.
From start to finish, Nielsen Environmental is committed to maintaining the very highest standards of quality service and with full regard to health and safety. We are proud to provide demolition services Malibu CA residents and business owners rely on. We pledge responsible, responsive, and reputable work for any demolition project regardless of its size or complexity.
We Are Here for You
Demolition Services Malibu, CA Trusts
Nielsen Environmental provides demolition services in Malibu, CA for commercial, industrial, and residential customers. Whether you are clearing land for a new building or you are in the initial stages of a complex, multi-phase project, we can help you. Our experts on staff have more than 40 years of combined experience providing demolition services in all manner and types of construction projects. Nielsen Environmental can help you launch your construction project on schedule and on budget. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you.
Demolition Services in Malibu, CA
Nielsen Environmental can provide you with demolition services in Malibu, CA for most types of properties whether they are residential, industrial, or commercial in nature. We can provide you with numerous references on request from our past clients who have employed us to complete their projects. After a careful review of your site and demolition goals, we will provide you with detailed information that will include timelines and project milestones.
- Do you need to clear land? Call us.
- Do you need to remove a building on your property? Call us.
- Do you need demolition and debris removal services? Call us.
Nielsen Environmental’s Pledge to You
- We are a fully insured, licensed company that provides demolition services in Malibu, CA. We have all of the necessary certifications and permits to complete the job safely, legally, and with the required expertise and experience.
- We will always be up front and clear with you regarding your project and any issues that may arise.
- We will never make you a promise that we can’t reasonably keep. Some builders and demo companies may make promises that they never intend to fulfill. Nielsen Environmental is ethical, honest, and trustworthy.
- We make every effort to stay on schedule so that your project can be completed on time.
Nielsen Environmental uses industry standard equipment to complete the job as quickly as possible without compromising safety. Our equipment operators are fully trained and certified in the use of all equipment and tools. Despite the potential complexity of the task at hand, our team will get the job done correctly the first time. At Nielsen Environmental, we understand that the demolition service we provide in Malibu, CA is but one phase of the project. We will work closely with your general contractor and other service companies for optimum efficiency and to ensure successful completion of your project.
Call us at Nielsen Environmental today. We offer a free consultation during which we can review your project and discuss how our services can help you reach your project goals. We will work with you to plan your demolition needs and establish reasonable timelines. Nielsen Environmental prides itself on communicating with our clients throughout the project and providing regular and consistent updates until completion. Our mission is to provide quality services while building lasting relationships with our fellow Malibu community members. Nielsen Environmental can provide you with the demolition services Malibu, CA has trusted since 2010.