Interior Demolition Services Los Angeles CA
If you are looking to hire interior demolition services Los Angeles CA residents trust, contact the professionals at Nielsen Environmental to discuss what your needs are. Our company has earned the solid reputation for being top providers of interior demolition services in Los Angeles CA.
What Are Interior Demolition Services?
Interior demolition — also referred to as selective demolition — is when an interior area of a building is gutted without affecting the outside. Many of our clients have older properties that they are looking to restore. Interior demolition can be done on both residential and commercial properties. Some of the more common commercial properties requiring this type of demolition include factories, schools, warehouses, hospitals, malls, and office buildings.
Providers of interior demolition services Los Angeles CA clients hire understand that these situations can be challenging. Old buildings often have major issues, such as standards which are out-of-date, faulty electrical systems, and other dangerous situations.
In order to begin the restoration process, these buildings need to be stripped down to a completely bare interior, allowing owners to start with a completely clean slate. Examples of what may be done in an interior demolition include:
- Removal of the interior ceilings, walls, and utilities
- Removal of entire floors
- Removal of portions of a building which have deteriorated or become unusable
- Removal of portions of a building damaged by fire or other event
- Removal of hazardous materials and contaminants
- Removal of slots between parts of the building, while leaving other parts intact
- Creating wall and/or floor openings for installation of new utility services, doors, windows, stairways, etc.
When hiring interior demolition services Los Angeles CA clients trust, it is critical to hire a company with the knowledge and expertise to be able to complete the demolition on the inside, while preserving the exterior of the property.
Consult with Interior Demolition Services Los Angeles CA Property Owners Trust
Interior demolition — and all the dangerous factors involved — is a highly-regulated industry, requiring workers to be thoroughly trained, as well as recertified on an annual basis in different aspects of those dangers, such as asbestos removal.
If you are looking for professional Los Angeles interior demolition services, you can be assured that the skilled workers at Nielsen Environmental are highly trained and certified in the work they do. Our company also ensures that all the necessary and required licenses and insurance are in place before each job begins.
Our company also offers more than 40 years of experience, assuring you that your project will be handled by skilled and knowledgeable demolition contractors. Our demolition crews also leave all work areas clean after every shift. In addition to interior demolitions services, our company also provides:
- Asbestos removal service
- Complete demolition
- Exterior demolition
- Hazardous material management
- Building implosion
- House bolting and soft story retrofit
- Lead removal
- Mold remediation
- General contractor services
The 3 Types of Demolition Jobs
Interior demolition services in Los Angeles, CA may be requested for a variety of reasons. Perhaps a building owner needs to tear down a manufacturing facility, or a homeowner wants to make upgrades to the family house. Either way, there are a few different classifications that such jobs may be under. The three common types of demolition classifications include Industrial demolition, commercial demolition, and interior demolition.
Here in the article below, we have described these three demolition jobs in further detail, in addition to answering questions many people have about Los Angeles, CA interior demolition services:
Q: Can you explain the differences between these three demolitions?
A: Each demolition is not always treated the same, as some buildings may have more hazards than others, and require a thoughtful plan when tearing down. A demolition job may be categorized as either industrial, commercial or interior as a way to get an overall idea of how the process should go in the most safe and smoothest way.
- Industrial demolition: facilities that produce goods are taken down, such as chemical plants, factories and oil refineries. These jobs may require an environmental evaluation so workers can prepare for working with dangerous materials. Staff may need to be trained in safety protocols and special rigging before starting the demolition.
- Commercial demolition: the destruction of commercial properties are usually less complicated, as they may not involve working with hazardous chemicals. However, workers must still be prepared to work around and properly dispose of asbestos materials, particularly if the building is very old. Examples of commercial properties are retail stores, malls, office buildings, and hotels.
- Interior demolition: not all demolition requests involve taking down the entire property, especially for interior demolition services in Los Angeles, CA. In some cases, a person may want to redo an area of their home so only part of the building or specific walls need the demolition.
Q: Should I ask the demolition company how they dispose of materials?
A: Yes, when inquiring about interior demolition services for Los Angeles, CA it is a good idea to ask about how materials will be disposed of. In most cases, demolition companies get rid of the building remnants for you. In fact, about 90% of building materials can probably be reused, salvaged or recycled. Materials that may have value can include plasterboard, tile, carpet, wood, flooring, brass, bronze, copper, iron, brick, concrete, and more. When done right and with the environment in mind, demolition jobs result in only a very small amount of materials that must be thrown out as trash.
Q: Will the demolition company consider the environment during destruction?
A: Every company is different, but most are likely to factor in the environmental impact before starting the demolition project. If you are concerned about how the building will be torn down and what will be done with the materials, be sure to ask before hiring a prospective demolition company. It is best to understand what the process will be like from beginning to end, so you do not become unhappy with their demolition practices halfway through and then must hire a second company to finish the job. For interior demolition services done right the first time in Los Angeles, CA, you work with Nielsen Environmental.
If you need interior demolition services Los Angeles CA has to offer, contact Nielsen Environmental at 323-951-9722 for a free consultation or fill out a contact form on our website.
"Kevin and his crew are absolutely wonderful. They are professional, honest, punctual, and brilliantly skilled! Honestly, they are everything you would ever want in environment abatement and demolition services. Take it from someone who has worked with several abatement crews in the past, not everyone is as fantastic as Nielsen Environmental."