If you think you have found asbestos in your home, you should consider asbestos removal Los Angeles CA provides to its residents. Asbestos is made up of micro particles that can be inhaled into the lungs and lead to serious illnesses such as mesothelioma. Up until the 80s, the material was widely used in residential homes as well as commercial buildings. Now many of these properties are undergoing much-needed repairs and renovations, which could lead to asbestos contamination. Prior to engaging in these activities, it may be a good idea to check for asbestos.
- Do I understand the alternatives to removing asbestos (i.e. painting)?
- Can I comply with the laws and safety measures for removing asbestos?
- Do I have the necessary equipment for removal?
- Can I afford to put my health at risk for something I may not be experienced with?
- Identification of asbestos containing materials
- Assessment and inspection of all identified asbestos materials
- Plan and implement asbestos management
- Supervise asbestos removal
- Properly eliminate the hazardous waste
- Conduct post-removal inspections
- Issue any necessary clearance certificates
"Thanks for the great work! I would highly recommend Kevin and his team over at Nielsen to anyone looking for a professional abatement."